Jagannath University Admission Circular 2020-2021. The University as a Govt. Financed Full pledged Public University of Bangladesh. Every Year lots of Students Want to Get Admission Seat in JNU Which is Located in The southern Part of The City of Dhaka Near The Buriganga. JNU Admission Test Notice 2020-21 Will be Published Through “admission.jnu.ac.bd“. The Jagannath University Admission Notice Will be Publish For Honours and BBA Admission For Session 2020-21.
JNU Admission Circular and Prospectus 2020-21 Will be Available on JNU Official Website www.jnu.ac.bd as Well as Our Website BD Board Result. Every Year Jagannath University Conduct The Admission Test With Dhaka University. However, The Update Will be add Later.
Jagannath University Admission Circular 2020-2021
Most of Students top Choice is Jagannath University While They Choose For University Admission. The university Ranked A+ Graded by The University Grants Commission of Bangladesh. However, We Will Provide You The Detailed About JNU Admission Test Notice, Admission Form Fill Up Educational Requirement, How To Apply Jagannath University Admission and Admission Test Details.
JNU Admission 2020-21 Form Fill Up Will be Start from 1st Week of January 2021 and Will Continue Till The End of January 2021. JNU Admission Test Divided by Three Unit as Like Unit-1 (Science), Unit-2 (Arts) and Unit-3 (Commerce).
The Most Change of JNU Admission Test is ” Authority has decided to drop multiple choice questions or MCQs from admission tests and all other exams, starting Previous year.
JNU Admission Test GPA Requirements
- Unit-1, Science Section: minimum GPA 8.0 for the unit-1 in SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examination (but not below GPA 3.0 in any examination)
- Unit-2, Humanities Section: The minimum GPA of 7.5 (but not below the GPA 3.0 for any examination)
- Unit-2, Humanities Section: minimum GPA 8.0 for the unit-1 in SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examination (but not below GPA 3.0 in any examination)
- The total GPA 7.0 (but not less then GPA 2.5 in any examination) will be required for SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent exam for admission in Natyakala, Fine Arts, Music, Film and Television division.
JNU Admission Circular 2020-21
Jagannath University Admission Circular 2019-20 Session Will be Announced After HSC Results 2020. When The authority Release JNU Admission Test Notice, We Will Update here. However, Look at Below For Previous Year Circular, So You Can get Idea About Jagannath University Admission Process.
How to Apply
Applicants have To Fill up the Application Form Through Online. So, Go To The www.jnu.ac.bd and Click Admission 2019-20. Fill Up The Application Form With You Valid Information and Submit Application Form online and Get a Bill Number.
Now, Pay Your Application Free With Mobile Baking System as Like Rocket, Bkas and More.
How To Pay by Rocket:
- Dial *495# and Select Payment
- Select Bill Pay and Type as Your Biller ID
- Then, Type your bill Number and Give The Amount of Each unit
- Type your Rocket PIN and Confirm
- You Will Get an Confirmation SMS With Transaction Number
Important notices of Jagannath University Admission
- Total marks- 100(Written-72, cgpa-28) MCQ=72marks
- Exam period- 1.30 Hour
- For wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deduct per question
- Exam time- all admission exams will hold at 3.00 pm
- Exam center- inter Dhaka city (seat plan will update very soon)
The JNU Unit-1 Admission Test Will be Held on February 2021. The date not fixed yet. When the Authority Announce JNU Admission Test Date, i Will update Here.